Terms & Conditions
ONLINE SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Shipping & Delivery
• Returns & Replacements
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All packages are sent by the selected shipping method and typically take 1 to 5 days for UK delivery from the point of dispatch. Where a tracked shipping service has been selected, you will receive full tracking details once the order has been dispatched.
Orders are sent by the selected shipping method from our UK distribution centre and typically take 2 to 7 days for delivery, from the point of dispatch. Where a tracked shipping service has been selected, you will receive full courier tracking details once the order has been dispatched.
All orders are subject to UK VAT (sales tax), but are not subject to local import duties.
REST OF THE WORLD
Orders are sent by courier and typically take 5 to 14 days for delivery, from the point of dispatch. Where a tracked shipping service has been selected, you will receive full courier tracking details once the order has been dispatched.
You will NOT be charged UK VAT (sales tax), but you will be liable for any local import duties.
If you decide to cancel your order prior to shipping, please telephone us on +44 (0)20 3771 9540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will cancel your order immediately and issue a full refund of your payment. A confirmation of this cancellation will then be emailed to you. Unfortunately once the order has been shipped, cancellations are no longer available and the order falls under our return/ refund policy, detailed below.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Face masks are non returnable or refundable due to the nature of the product and the associated heath and safety risks.
For all other items, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days of purchase, for an exchange or a refund. Returns that are received after 30 days may be accepted at our discretion with a credit note issued for use in our shops or on our website.
• Non-faulty returns are at the customers cost.
• All items must be returned in the same saleable condition as you received them, with the original packaging and tags included.
• If you are returning items which you have purchased during a promotion with a free gift, the entire order must be returned, including the free gift, to qualify for a full refund.
• You must enclose your details and the order number, which can be found on your email invoice.
• If you are returning goods from outside of the EU, please write “Returning Goods to Sender” on the customs form and on the package itself, as this will stop the parcel being subjected to any customs charges. If we are charged clearance fees to receive your return, we reserve the right to refuse delivery or charge the fees back to you.
• If you require an exchange for your goods, please give us full details of your requirements. Items taken in exchange for return goods are subject to a postage charge as well as any additional cost of the replacement item.
• We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for any returned items as we are not liable for goods and packages lost in transit.
Cad & The Dandy Ltd,
First Floor, 13 Savile Row
London W1S 3NE
All items are thoroughly checked before shipping. If you consider your item to be faulty on arrival please contact us at email@example.com
• If you consider your goods to be faulty, please send pictures of the fault to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If we consider your goods to be faulty you will need to return them to us for assessment. We will provide you with details of how and where to send the package.
• If your goods are found to be faulty, they will be replaced free of charge and returned to you as quickly as possible. In this instance your postage costs will also be reimbursed.
Any complaints or comments should be directed to +44 (0)20 7283 1975 or email@example.com. We take all complaints seriously and will be swift in our response to resolve matters.
Cad & The Dandy Limited accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delays or non-delivery.
WHEN DO WE TAKE YOUR PAYMENT?
We will take payment once your card details have been processed through the check out page of our site.
Cad & The Dandy Limited operates an address verification system (AVS) for your security. Orders can fail the verification process if the Billing and Delivery address do not match the card you are using for purchase.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER
Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Once we have received your order we will send a confirmation e-mail to the email address you provided during the checkout process.
Once all the details associated with your order have been confirmed and submitted by you we will send you an email confirming that we have received the order. This confirmation email is not a guarantee of stock availability. In the rare instance that we are unable to fulfil your order, we will cancel any unavailable items from your order and do our best to let you know as soon as possible.
We aim to dispatch your order within 5 working days, however, in many cases orders will be shipped on the next working day.
UNITED KINGDOM: Please allow up to 3 working days from the confirmation of your order to delivery of your order.
EUROPEAN UNION: Please allow up to 5 working days from the confirmation of your order to delivery of your order.
OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION: Please allow up to 10 working days from the confirmation of your order to delivery of your order.
All payment card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by their card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, Cad & The Dandy Limited will validate all names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from the www.cadandthedandy.co.uk website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by email, telephone or letter to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the GDPR 2018. These measures are taken as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
We make every effort to describe and display items as accurately as possible, however, colour displays can vary depending on your computer settings, which means that exact colour matches are not possible so the colours of the products you order may differ from what you see on screen. We cannot guarantee that product descriptions, colours or the other content is accurate, error free or complete.
Cad & The Dandy Limited reserves the right to refuse any order.
We do not share any data collected via our website with any 3rd party partners.
Cad & The Dandy Limited reserves the right to refuse any order at any time for any reason, without needing to state the reason for any such refusals. Sales restrictions currently in place include, but are not limited to: restrictions on sales to known high risk territories; to locations where known distribution problems exist; to individuals where insufficient identity verification has been obtained to process a payment.
Cad & The Dandy Limited
First Floor, 13 Savile Row
London, W1S 3NE
This Site is operated by Cad & The Dandy Limited.
Company registration number: 06568212